Now Is The Time was a year-long campaign against youth violence founded by Steppenwolf Theatre, Facing History & Ourselves and The Chicago Public Library. Ultimately, 15,000 people were touched by this campaign.
- Development of logo and branding with multiple institutional stakeholders
- User experience research with youth focus groups
- Copywriting, content strategy and web development for Nowisthetimechicago.org
- Copywriting and project management for marketing collateral [pdf]
- Social media strategy for Twitter and Facebook
- Crowdsourced audio at the 2012 Digital Media + Learning Conference
- A full strategic plan with Chicago Architecture Foundation and Greater Good Studios, using design thinking methodology
Logo design by Dav Yendler.
Postcard design by Anne Moertel.
Website design by Neoteric.